Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. It is administered by “laying on hands” and is based on the idea that an unseen “life force energy” flows through us and is what causes us to be alive. If one’s “life force energy” is low, then we are more likely to get sick or feel stress, and if it is high, we are more capable of being happy and healthy.
The word Reiki is made of two Japanese words – Rei which means “God’s Wisdom or the Higher Power” and Ki which is “life force energy”. So Reiki is actually “spiritually guided life force energy.”
Some Benefits of Reiki
- Dissolves energy blocks and promotes natural balance between mind, body and spirit
- Protection from Najar dosh
- Financial growth
- Good Communication
- Easy to achieve Goals
- Crystals Charging
- Students to remember all study [ before going exam ]
- Students for concentration
- Dissolving body pains
- Leader for confidence [ before giving speech]
- Candidate [ Before going Interview ]
- Pregnant woman
- Kids for good health
- For healthy relations
- Any diseases can be cure faster
‘Prana’ is the Sanskrit word for life force. It is called ‘chi’ in China and ‘ki’ in Japan.
Pranic Healing is a revolutionary and comprehensive system of natural healing techniques that uses prana to treat illness. It is a synthesis of ancient, esoteric healing methods that have been rediscovered, researched and tested over decades with proven success by the founder of Modern Pranic Healing, Grand Master ChoaKok Sui.
Pranic Healing is a three step process that substantially accelerates the body’s innate ability to heal at all levels: physical, emotional, mental and spiritual.
- Checking – Scanning for energy abnormalities
- Cleansing – Removing energy abnormalities: used to remove dirty or diseased energy in the body and to eradicate blockages in the energy channels
Some Benefits of Pranic Healing
- In cases of fever, parents can bring down the temperature of their children in just a few hours
- Coughs and colds can usually be alleviated in a day
- Major illnesses such as eye, liver, kidney, and heart problems can be partially or substantially relieved in a few sessions
- Improved health and increased stamina
- Inner peace and happiness
- Better memory and concentration
- Rapid spiritual growth
- Reduced stress
- Better interpersonal skills
- Greater self-esteem
- Attain the ability to attract good luck and become more prosperous
crystal healing is a sacred ancient science that is once again becoming increasingly popular as people rediscover the immense power of stones for improving health and wellbeing on many different levels: mind, body, spirit and beyond.
Crystal healing is a pseudoscientific alternative medicine technique that uses semiprecious stones and crystals such as quartz, amethyst or opals. Adherents of the technique claim that these have healing powers, although there is no scientific basis for this claim.
In one method, the practitioner places crystals on different parts of the body, often corresponding to chakras; or else the practitioner places crystals around the body in an attempt to construct an energy grid, which is purported to surround the client with healing